Dual Fuel Smoker
- Dual fuel capability – cook using LPG or charcoal
- Four chrome-coated smoking racks
- Built-in temperature gauge to monitor cooking temperature
- Patented porcelain-coated flame disk bowl allows flame to reach charcoal or wood chunks while shielding burner from grease
- Rear handle and wheels make moving smoker easy
For producing competition-ready BBQ results in your own backyard, look no further than this Dual Fuel Smoker. Each smoker allows you to smoke delicious foods all year long providing you with plenty of room to smoke up to eight chickens, two turkeys, four racks of ribs or four pork butts at once. The dual-fuel capacity allows you to cook with either LPG or charcoal. The Dual Fuel Smoker: Gas/Charcoal Masterbuilt allows you to cook with either propane or charcoal. Smoking with propane ensures constant flame and even temperature throughout entire cooking. Add charcoal as fuel and wood chunks for extra flavor. The pieces of wood burn slowly, releasing smoke and heat into the smoking chamber. The meat in the chamber cooks slowly at a low temperature and takes on an incredible smoky flavor. The Masterbuilt Dual Fuel Smoker includes 4 adjustable chrome-coated smoking racks, a removable porcelain-coated water bowl and a removable grease tray for excess food drippings.